I’ve been stuck in my film for the last few days, but a week ago I did some great progress, I was able to take my both character to almost be finished, leaving only small issues to fix and I modelled a lot of props and the set. One of the character that I spent the most time with is Huesos, the reaper in the film, the rig is still not completely working but I can get some good poses and movement with him, which is already a big step. Now I just have to deal with some weighting issues…
Here are three poses that I did to test the rig:
And a little crazy pose I did to test the stretchiness, I think it’s working pretty well!
I still need to rig the face, and deal with the weighting issues, but that should go fast now.
To rig the character I used Rapid Rig, it was very helpful and fast to use
I hope things move faster from now on!
You can check my production blog if you want to know a bit more about the film. I have not updated in a long time, but I will try to upload all the new work this week to keep track of the progress.
Here is the blog: